And the winner is…
Dear Roda has just nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Roda is a farmer, gardener, mom, photographer, permanent admirer of nature, her lifestyle and family. You can relax reading her posts in the Growing Self Blog right now. Moving on to the award…
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious [oh my!] posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates [I do hope so :)]. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion [Yes!]” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does it Work ?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (check)
- List the rules (check)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (check)
- Mention the creator of the award (check)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about myself, Renata:
- The next book I want to read is Women, Race and Class, by the terrific Angela Davis
- One of the most talented American singers I know is Sara Bareilles
- One of my favorite Brazilian singers is Cássia Eller, who passed away in 2001
1) Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?
I like the best of both worlds.
2) What is your Superpower?
According to my mom, I have super purity powers. I’d rather call that empathy or sensitivity.
3) Who is your role model?
I have at least too: my younger sister, who has always been very disciplined and persistent regarding studying and now is majoring in Law, first semester. She’s a funny, loving woman, although she’s only 17 years old.
My other role model is my mom, who is the most generous and hard-working person I’ve ever met. She’s been working since she was 13 years old and even after her retirement, she is as active as she was before it.
4) What Star Wars character would you be?
I’d be Princess Leia, not because of her status, but because of her integrity, wit and strength. Those are qualities that even nowadays are still not attributed to women in general.
5) What is one word that describes YOU?
I wish I could borrow Linda‘s genius idea, but it’s not possible because she could use 3 words. So, my final word (morbid) to describe myself is sensitive.
My Favorite Post
I enjoyed writing my first post on my depression, Tenho depressão. I was in a much darker place than I am right now and I just poured my feelings into that post, as if it were an attempt at survival. After that post I felt like this blog could be the place where I could rebuild myself by discussing my mental health and feel less ashamed of it. And it’s all happening, my dear readers, I’m glad to say.
The award is a way of putting our work as bloggers out there and getting to know other people. Therefore, you are totally free to accept participating in it or not. That’s happened before and there were no hard feelings. So, relax. If you do wish to do it, put a link to your challenge down below.
- Slay Girl Society
- Jessica Bakkers
- Mohamad Al Karbi
- A Wee Bit Blue
- Mary George Blogs
- Dia de Depressiva
- Nina Lemos
- Gato, meu pet
- Ju Orosco
My Questions For You:
1) What is your favorite quote?
2) What is your favorite childhood memory?
3) What was the best birthday gift you’ve ever received?
4) What is your favorite book and why?
5) What makes you the proudest about yourself?